These questions will help you reflect on your sexual history and how it may be impacting you today. There is nothing to click on, simply read through and think about the questions. Pray and ask God to show you the truth about your story.
To increase the impact of this exercise, print this page and write your answers. On clicking Submit in this page, you will find the right book for you recommended by Barbara.
1. Think back to your very first sexual experience. Were you:
c. An adult
2. Was your first sexual experience?
3. Did you experience sexual trauma as a teen or young adult? (As in rape, sexual harassment or
4. If you did experience sexual abuse as a child or sexual trauma, how did that affect your life?
Did it lead you to become
a. Sexually promiscuous
b. Withdrawn and fearful in social relationships
5. If your first sexual experience was in a romantic relationship, how soon after initiating sex did
you break up?
6. After you broke up, how soon did you initiate sex in your next relationship?
7. How many sexual partners have you had?
8. Was sex good before you got married, but now that you're married you're struggling with
enjoying sex? Is your view of sex
9. Whether married or single, do you struggle with trust, faithfulness, commitment and emotional
intimacy in relationships?
10. Do you struggle with addiction to sex or pornography?
11. Are you haunted with shame, guilt and pain from past sexual abuse or relationships?
12. Are you afraid others will find out about your past?
13. Do you still feel attached to past partners and find yourself fantasizing about them?
Find out which of Barbara’s books can help you.